National Vision Board Day!
Yay its National Vision Board day January 14, 2017! The second Saturday of the year is National Vision Board day! This is exciting for me because I’m into this kind of thing! Goals and Vision boards are motivating to me! I hope you get inspired to write down your goals and create a vision board too!
Because I like things touchable I went out and bought a presentation board from dollar tree. Then I added pictures and words from magazines I had lying around. You can also do this on canva.com if you like. But it seems funner to have it without needing to turn on the computer. So you can add to it as you go. I also have a goal binder so I can write down my short-term and long-term goals. I’ve been doing this since 2004. I think I finally recycled my old goals last year though because I can’t find them. LOL. It’s kool to go back and see what you were thinking. I didn’t always get them done sometimes I changed my mind.
Turn Your Dreams Into Reality!
If you don’t already have a vision board now is a great time to start! When you make a vision board it will help you visualize your goals into fruition. Keep it somewhere you can view it in your room. Mine is a poster board so its visible. There is power in writing thoughts on paper. It lets the infinite intelligence know what you want.
These are some of the inspiring quotes I have on my vision board:
- The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on the things we desire not the things we fear. – Brian Tracy.
- Achieving requires action, and action will open doors you never anticipated. -Kim Kiyosaki
- Never never never give up. – Winston Churchill
Here are a few books I would recommend to you!
- Creative Visualization: Use the power of your imagination to create what you want in your life by Shakti Gawain. This book focuses on creative visualization, which is the art of mental imagery and affirmation to make positive changes in your life.
- Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny! By Anthony Robbins. Using his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions you can take control of all areas of your life. Do It Now! yay!
My visions I have for 2017:
- Get my mercury filling removed and have my other teeth repaired.
- After that get colon hydrotherapy.
- Start yoga and do it regularly. Increase my balance and strength.
- Raw till 4, also add vega smoothies or juices to my lifestyle.
- Gain clients for My Best Furiends Pet Sitting Business.
- Become a Certified Professional Pet Sitter.
- Contribute more to Stay At Home Cat Mom with valuable content and build a loyal community fan base.
- Maintain Sparkle Everywhere by creating valuable content and building a loyal community fan base.
- Read the books I have.
- Review my goals on at least weekly basis.
- Travel to one place on my bucket list.
- Create a peaceful living environment.
I hope this inspires you to make your own vision board and write out some goals! Get excited to get things done! Thanks so much for reading this until next time! Have the best day ever!
If you have made a vision board or have ideas about making one please share them with me I would Love to see them! Leave a comment below! Follow me on Twitter , Google+, Pinterest ! You can also subscribe to my newsletter here: Sparkle Everywhere Newsie ♥